Friday, August 02, 2002

I just woke up from a 13-hour sleep. Don't get me wrong. I don't usually sleep that long. I didn't go to work today although I wanted to, honestly. But I guess I was so stressed out because my whole week was so tiring. By the way, I work in a call center. I am one of those telemarketers that Americans are usually so annoyed at. I can't blame them though coz of the dozens of telemarketing calls that they get every week from different companies. I've been in my job for five months now going six in 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll become permanent in my job so that I'll have all the benefits that regular employees usually get.

Do I like my job? Hell, no! I deal with several irate people everyday. It's just that the pay is good and it's very hard to find a high-paying job nowadays. You'll think it's easy to just sit in the office the whole time talking on the phone, but actually it's not. I often experience what I would love to call the hazards of calling. So, if you guys reading this also get telemarketing calls, please go easy on us! Believe me, if you don't like getting calls from us, it's also against our will to talk to people who are very uncorteous. It's simply a part of our job why we do that. If I would have it my way, I would never call you. Some people would just have to make a living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home