Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Rainy Day





Written Oct 27, 2005

I am hearing the rain pouring so softly outside my bedroom window. The sound of the rain hitting the ground is filling my senses. Every drop is cradling me so gently as I try to doze off to sleep.


I like it when it rains. It gives me a sense of serenity. A sense of tranquility over a world that's full of chaos. It's like the whole surrounding is at a halt, frozen in time. Waiting to be awaken by the break of light.

It has been raining the whole day. Not too hard. Just enough to cleanse everything. I miss the days that I can just go out and play under the rain. Get myself wet to my satisfaction. Ignoring every reminder coming from the maid. Never minding the scolding that would happen after if my parents find out. The only important thing is feeling it drop on my head. Savoring every bit of it and enjoying every sound it makes.

The fun stops when you get older. Not for me. I still have fun when it rains.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home