Tuesday, November 01, 2005

All My Bags Are Packed, I'm Ready to Go.

Written Oct 12, 2005



I've just finished packing. I packed light and easy. Hope I didnt forget anything. Anyway, I'll be back on Tuesday night and tell you more stories b0ut my adventure. I promise to play "pictionary" with you when I get back.

Right now, I'm enjoying my 9-day vacation from work. I just slept through the whole of my first day. It feels good to be away from the office after long hours of working for the past few days. I'm trying so hard not to think about the work I left and I'm trying to channel my focus on some other things.

It's tormenting to think of the pasalubongs that I have to buy everybody when I get back. I really don't have the slightest idea on what to bring home. For your wishlist, feel free to comment. If I have the budget and the energy to look for it, I will. Again, no promises!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home