Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sleepless

Written Sept. 29, 2005

I've been awake since last night coming from work. It's almost 12nn now and I havent had a wink. I am bothered because I got an email that would seem to destroy my career and would force me to move out because I was humane to my people. Forgive me if I would not be able to go into details. I am just afraid that it would jeopardize my employment. What's gonna happen next, I am not sure. I am not sure if I would be able to keep my job til the end of the week. I am so afraid that if I hear anything that would frustrate me, I would decide to just pack my bags. Quit not because I want to, but because I would not bend my principles over some corporate policy on treating your staff like machines.

I am trying not to be very emotional. This is the very first time that my attention was called over something that could lead to my loss of work. Me and my team have worked so hard to meet the standards. But it seems like one flaw is enough to send us all out of the door. It's sad. It really is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home