Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Updates! Updates!


Written Sept 28, 2005

That's me lying down on my bed while watchin tv after blogging.

I just got home after watching The Perfect Catch at Greenbelt. The film was ok. Nothing spectacular. Since I havent been having enough sleep the past few days, I couldnt help but snore in some parts of the movie.

Prior to watching the movie, me and my partner had dinner at Bubba Gump. Damn, I couldnt get enough of their Popcorn Shrimp. It has always been my all-time fave. You guys should try it. I'm not overrating it or anything, it's just simply a MUST!

Anyway, I was supposed to stay another night at my partner's place, but since he told me he needs to do some work, I just decided to go straight home. I didnt wanna be in the way and I understand completely how busy he gets during this part of the month.

So here I am now all alone in my room and blogging away. One of my good friends Ritchie just celebrated his birthday the other day. He was inviting me to go out with him and celebrate his day with just the 2 of us. But I cant since I was out on a date already when he called. So, we planned to have it re-scheduled. I felt guilty of course. We've been friends since grade school and I made him go out all by himself on his birthday. Talk about being a very reliable friend. Pfft!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home