Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sick





I'm sick. I just got my temperature again and it's still at 38.5 celsius. I'm burning up and it just won't go down.


Last night before I went to bed, I was having chills. Until now my body is hurting so bad I feel like I'm dying already.  My head feels really heavy and my joints seem like they'll split apart. On top of that, my eyeball sockets are so hot they feel like they're burning my eyeballs til they pop out.


I guess it's just the usual flu. I don't know how it started or what I did to expose myself to the virus. All I knew is that I was at work yesterday and went straight home after. When I got home I was just surfing the net and then I started to feel sick.


Earlier this morning I was really forcing myself to get up and go to work, but my body won't let me. I could barely even go to the toilet coz my head was spinning. And so I had to call in sick. It's been awhile since I was last absent. In fact I couldnt even remember the last time that I was.


If I don't feel any better tomorrow, I'll rush myself to the hospital.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home