Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Big Move

I am excited and scared with the idea that after 28 years of my life, I'm finally deciding to take a big leap. I am moving out of my parents' house and will be fully independent. It's kinda late for my age I know. But it's just that I didn't find the need for me to do it in the past.


I'll be renting a flat near the office and will start to live there starting Tuesday. I don't have the slightest idea how I'm gonna live my life every single day. All my life I've lived in our house where everything is spoonfed. But this time, I'll be responsible for myself.


I'm concerned that my life will be a wreck for the first few days, I hope not, because that's only when that I'm gonna start to learn how to cook, do the laundry, clean my room, pay the bills, clean the toilet, wash the dishes, etc. Omigod! The list of chores just go on. It's scary but I know sooner or later, I'm gonna have to learn to do things my way.


It's a good thing that I'm gonna be with a few friends. At least we'll gonna have some sort of support system. And I know that this is going to be a good training for me to make me more responsible with my life. The urge of hiring a help is so high, but I'm trying to control myself. Otherwise it's just going to defeat the purpose.

Hope things turn out well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home